Thursday, August 23, 2012

How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse: Zombie College


Looking for a way to burn some time to make the weekend come around faster, or maybe you are just looking for some way to amuse yourself for about an hour, well look no further. I have the solution to you weekday boredom in the form of an entertaining little internet cartoon series.

I have an affinity for things relating to anything to do with zombie fueled culture and this is no exception. I found this little internet gem because of a page a day calendar I have in my office that is about all things to do with zombies. I had to stifle a couple of giggles during the process of watching this web cartoon because I watched it all while working at my cubicle.

The animation style of this little show isn’t the best in the world but for a free animated short found on the internet it isn’t half bad. While watching this I realized that I recognized the voice of the lead doofus’s girlfriend but I couldn’t figure out from where, I like to play a game with myself of trying to place an actor or voice without looking it up. Finally I gave in and after a little bit of googling, wikiing and IMBDing I found out the voice actress is also the voice behind Bobby from King of the Hill.

One Miss Pamela Adlon lends her voice talents to this cartoon as well a extremely talented Mr. John Di Maggio, the voice of bender from Futurama. I thought it was cool that these the voices of prime time cartoons would help out with such a low budget cartoon.

Check out Episode 1 Here:


While writing this I was not sure at first whether to classify this blog post as a “How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse” post or a “Wow from around the Net”. I chose to put under the HSZA because as fun as it is, unfortunately the wow factor was not there. None the less this little show is worth a bit of a watch if only for a small amount of amusement.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment