Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wedding Aftermath: Photo Segment 4


Here we go again, I am posting more of the wedding photos just as I promised that I would yesterday. So far I have put up for your viewing pleasure I have put up the photos of us getting ready and of the actual ceremony. Now I am going to share with you the next part of the sequence in the photos we did with the photography while in between the ceremony and the reception dinner.

Now there are a lot of awesome photos that we did in between and I decided to break it up into two sections. I then determined that it would be best to sort all of these photos according to the location where they were taken. The first group of the in between photos are going to be the ones that were taken inside Heritage Park.

Heritage Park is an amusement park located within the Calgary city limits and is overlooking the beautiful Glenmore reservoir. This location was chosen for photos not just because it is a unique and gorgeous setting but because it actually holds a lot of special memories for me and my Wifey. Before we started our long courtship we were best friends who spent hours on the phone, which should have been a big indicator for the future, and part of that friendship stemmed for our working together at Heritage Park. She operated the ticket booth in the amusement area and I was a ride operator, a carnie if you will, and so I saw a lot of my future wife.






























































































I think all of the guys favorite part was when we got to play a little bit of pool and honestly those shots look awesome.

Heritage Park is one of the fun attractions I recommend for anyone who is visiting from out of town or even if you are a local looking for something to do. Only operating from late spring till September with normal events it is a fun time for people of any age. During the winter season they are hold special events for all the major holidays and their haunted Halloween is a lot of fun. 

Check them out here: Heritage Park

If you go to Heritage Park I suggest that you should stop by their fully functioning bakery and pick up a fresh loaf of bread. It is always nice to make sandwiches with the freshest bread possible and their bread is freaking fantastic.

Tomorrow is a very busy day for me and I may not get the time to post up the next set of wedding photos. I know that I am suppose to be posting up a recipe for back to school but doing to certain events that might not be possible ether. I apologize in advance but life is unavoidable and this may mean I have more stories for you later in the week.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment