Monday, April 2, 2012

How to survive a zombie apocalypse: CDC

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
This morning while reading my google news something very interesting popped up under the category of zombies. Yes I have set one of my google gadget news settings to keep me updated about zombies a man can not be to prepared. I use this to find interesting articles about zombie things like games or walks, survival tips or tools and such other things, I one day hope to find one of my own posts on there.
I never thought I would find something like this however, an American government site offering tips on how to survive a zombie apocalypse. The CDC has released this very tongue in cheek style blog post about the basics of surviving such a catastrophe. It is smart for them to do this because let's face the facts those who are prepared for a zombie outbreak are prepared for all kinds of disasters.
For those who need to start their worst case survival kits this is a great tool for those who have not been preparing for the better part of their lives. So check this out to start learning or to brush up on some basics on what to do when the proverbial shit hits the proverbial fan.

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment