Monday, October 22, 2012

YYC Adventures: I am moving


Well it has begun for I have taken my next major step into the foreboding world known as Adulthood. This massive leap from being a young adult to being a full blown adult was by making the purchase of my first house. It is ok you can lift your jaws from the ground to which they have fallen with that news for I will still remain the kid at hear I always have been.

This new dose of maturity and responsibility does not mean that suddenly I have changed into a different person. The only major difference between old me and new me is that I will now have a place where I can be creative without having to worry that the noise will disturb the neighbors. Also I have more room to be as ridiculous as I always want to be but have to be careful not be to destructive because I want a damage deposit back.

With all this new found space one of the things that I am most excited for is that I will have an office all my own. A place where I will have the space to work on my many creative projects and not have to worry about it all fitting into a little space, or packing it away when I am done. Right now in my little apartment I always find it hard to find the space to work on anything because there is no real room to spread out and work.

Honestly right now it is hard for me to focus on anything else because it seems that all I can think about is the house. Right now as I try my hardest to concentrate and write all I can do is think about all the awesome things that I will be able to do. My imagination is currently flooded with only one train of thought… what awesome things I can build.

Until I am settled into my lovely new abode my posting abilities will be a little limited and therefore I won’t be able to post any projects. I will try to update regularly because life does go on but my adventures will be pretty limited because of everything.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment