Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wow from around the Net: When Creativity Strikes


It hit me today that with all that has already happened and all that is still in the process of happening that I am in a bit of a lull. There are a significant amount of projects that I want to do and yet all of them need to be shelved for now. It is almost to the point of frustrating because of coarse it happens that the second I get inspiration is exactly when I cannot do a thing about it, talk about a serious case of Creative Blue Balls.

I guess for now I will have to live the fact that because I am moving into a new place it means that I just have to be a little patient. Soon enough I will have the space needed to bring all of my imagination’s wondrous creations to life. To keep on top of all these ideas I have been writing lists so that when the chance arises I will remember what I wanted to make.

When my creativity is beginning to hit a low point sometimes I find that all I need is a swift kick in the pants. For this reason I tend to keep a few inspirational quotes saved on my computer for just those moments when I need a lift.

Here are a couple of them.




Or check out this site that a friend showed me when we were in school for random words of encouragement.


Well ether way my lack of creative output does not stop me from looking at what others have accomplished. Whether I am already inspired or am in despite need of some sort of creative epiphany I am always on the lookout for amazing things.

Here is a video that transitions from black and white to colour without the use of any technical aides.


The world is our oyster as long as we always choose to listen to our imaginations rather than snuff them out of existence.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment