Friday, October 12, 2012

Wow from around the Net: Positive feelings


Have you ever have one of those days where you just wake up smiling and just feel all around good? Today I am having a day like that, sure I didn’t want to leave my warm bed but I Just have a strong feeling like nothing can go wrong today. Even if things don’t work out the way that I like I know that I will take it in stride or at least that is how I am feeling this lovely Friday morning.

 This morning when I was getting ready to start the day I decided that it was going to be a tea day instead of a coffee day. It is strange how the universe works sometimes because shortly after that decision was made I found an image that pretty much expressed how I feel. Finding this picture actually made me smile a little more than I was before hand.


Last night while I was killing some time browsing the internet I found this video that I think expresses my feelings for today. Over the course of my life I have said many people say something about how if you put out positive energy you will get positive energy back. This video is a visual representation of the idea of what goes around comes around and is very well put together in my opinion.


When I look back on who I was a couple of years ago I realize that I was a young man who was filled with rage. I have learned in the last while that the more negative energy you put out in the world the more that comes back on you. Today is one of those days where I feel good about whom I am and I look forward to where I am going.

The future holds so much for me today and I will not let all the negativity get me down.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment