Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wow from around the Net: Videogames


For so long I considered myself to be a gamer, a true gamer not one of these call of duty only gamers. As time went on I found that I had less and less time to sit with controller in hand beating bosses and completing levels. In the last couple months however I have witnessed my gaming time diminish down to a state of nonexistence.



This makes me sad because there are so many games that I still want to sit down and give a good run through. Every gamer out there can tell you he or she has a genre of game that they prefer to play above all others. As for me, my favorite genre was the Action RPG’s or platformers that existed in fantastic fantasy worlds.

Even with all my gaming time diminished I like to keep an eye on the new games that are up and coming in hopes that I will one day be able to play them once again. So the following are some trailers for the video games that I would really like a chance to play.

The Unfinished Swan

This is a new game that looks like it could be like Caroline in concept with a splash of American Magee’s Alice for game play. I will say this for sure it looks very appealing and the concept of it being inside the imagination of a child seems like it could be fun as always.

Avengers Battle For Earth

With all the movies done by marvel as of late it is no surprise to me that they are releasing a game to go along with it. With the looks of this trailer I am hoping that it is a beat-em-up and not a fighting game, there are enough Street Fighters if you want to play a fighting game.

Tokyo Jungle

Off the top of my head I can’t really think of any other games like this, well at least none that I have ever had a chance to play. An animal survival game platformer seems new and exciting and is on my list of games that I need to give a shot.

Finally the one that looks like a blast

Deadpool the Game

Deadpool is one of my favorite characters that until recently has been severely under recognized. This game looks like it will be a blast to play and I may be laughing so hard I have to pause the game to clean the pee outta my pants. Best of all is how this game was announced at the San Diago Comic Convention, check out the video it is a little long but so worth it.


There are others that look interesting but these are the ones as of recently that I want to give a go.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment