Monday, May 7, 2012

How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse: the Holidays

Photobucket
So I know that I have been falling behind on my posts but I am trying to keep up as best I can, however life is super crazy as of lately so I am finding it challenging to keep on posting. I had a couple very interesting tips and topics that I thought about doing for today's segment but decided that I wanted to do a bit more research on all of them before posting them. My theory is the more you know the more informative you can be, and I guess I have to face the facts and be honest that I have been a bit unorganized as of lately and have fallen a bit behind on my day to day things.

So here is a fun Video in hopes of making it up, although I know that it is not the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment