Monday, February 8, 2010

I am yelling into the darkness and hoping someone hears me

Good Morning Vietnam

OK so I don't live in Vietnam just here in balmy Canada Eh! Now I have been working on my Comic Alternative Design and I have been updating this blog a little and I am not sure what I should do. My main focus... Or will be once me and one of me mates finish our little project... is my comic and that is what I thought the primary use of this blog should be.

Was I wrong?

My fience thinks that I should post more on here then just about my comic, and to be quite honest I am not sure why. Its not that I want to keep my life secret in fact I am quite open about things. The major reason that I created this blog is not to vent my pent up feelings but to keep me on task of progressing Mitch and the whole series of Ideas that I have related to the topic.

So Mitch in mind I have made a little progress over the past week I wrote and started to draw the first comic.
Now my other idea for this is...
wait for it...
wait for it...
MITCH PAPERDOLL CUTOUTS!!!(everyone knows caps lock means happy screaming).

I decided I was going to put to good use some really good comic markers that I got for my birthday a couple years back.

well that is all for now folks so keep on rockin in the free world and i will see you all next week maybe sooner who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment