Tuesday, December 21, 2010

what ever happened to...

well here i am again trying the blog thing out

now let me see if i can actually get some where this time, cause I defiantly need a place where I can put my thoughts and goals. So here it is my goals, I am four months away from being done school and there is so much I want to accomplish. First and foremost I have to build a website, not a small site ether, I need to construct a big site so as to have two web comics on it... maybe more who knows but at least two for now. On top of that I have to create the two comics, one of them i am the soul creator and the other I am a major contributor. With so much on my plate and my constant distraction this will be most challenging indeed.

So that is it for now... Chip Chip Cheerio and all that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment